A B Graphic International Ltd are recruiting experienced CNC machinists to join our state-of-the-art machine shop department. We are looking for individuals who are competent at reading mechanical drawings, with accurate measuring skills and thorough inspection practices.
With two UK based machine shops, we operate using 3, 4 and 5 axis Hurco milling machines across both sites which are running Winmax 10 software. Three of these machines are also operating with Halter Robot Automation. In addition, our turning section is manufacturing parts using Mazak Nexus twin spindle lathes, 1 of which is accompanied by Halter robotic automation. We also have a Mazak QT250MY that, like both of our other Mazak lathes also has live tooling and milling capabilities.
ABG are a leading global manufacturing company in the print finishing industry. Our design teams are continually producing innovative designs through customer led R&D and inhouse software, utilising the latest equipment, tools and techniques to supply outstanding, bespoke machinery to the label industry.
We are always striving to keep up to date with the latest advances in technology when it comes to tooling, work holding and machining methods. We pride ourselves on the efficiency of our machine shops and the quality of products we produce.
We have Cadcam programming software facilities on site as well as the ability to program our machines offline. This gives us the ability to be forward thinking and allows us to plan ahead.
The above equipment allows us at A B Graphic to focus on feeding production internally with machined parts to maintain customer demands. As these demands grow, and as a main supplier to our sister companies and distributers around the globe, we continue to seek out and invest in machinery development and new people to join the A B Graphic family.
We require machinists who are able to gauge tolerances, work with a variety of materials, and be flexible producing both batch work and one-off components.
If you have experience with the above equipment and tasks, please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com to begin your journey towards a new and exciting opportunity working for a successful, growing, engineering company with a host of benefits to offer.
Location: Bridlington, East Yorkshire
Role Type: Full Time
Department: Machine Shop
Responsible To: Team Leader
Job Reference Code: HRD-BD-JD-MCS-M
- Adopt 5s and Lean Philosophy
- Obtain and use appropriate PPE
- Carry out daily maintenance tasks
- Practice continuous improvement of processes
- Train colleagues and apprentices as assigned by Team Leader
- Check for defects and report to Team Leader / Quality department if standards are not met
- Inspect parts upon completion inline with required tolerance
- Make part of drawing specification
- Ensure correct material available
- Obtain Job Card and drawing
- Strong mechanical background
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Polite and professional manner
- Effective communicator
- Can do attitude
- Able to work with others
- Health & Safety of Self and Colleagues
- Following Company rules, policies and procedures
- Company tools